Kellie’s is an organization that values each human life and their spirit.We believe that each individual has a vital role to play in society and we assist them in reaching their goals by providing positive, encouraging environments and staff. Kellie’s allows consumers to remain and/or become a fully functioning member of society.
- Kellie’s is committed to providing health care professionals to work at your home that have passed criminal background checks, drug tests, TB screening, and are Pre-CPR Certified. We also review DSW’s (What is DSW?) job references, credentials and experiences before sending workers to work in your homes.
- Kellie’s provides non-medical home care services that meet the changing needs to our clients today and in the future, according to the Consumer’s Plan of Care.
- Kellie’s will improve the quality of health care in the community by reducing hospitalization, through routine and scheduled doctor visits of our consumers. These scheduled doctor visits often reduce institutionalization and maintains the provision of health services at home for your loved ones.
- Kellie’s will focus on meeting the changing demands and concerns of our clients according to daily tasks outlined in Consumer’s Plan of Care.
- Kellie’s will ensure reliable scheduling of the staff and timely delivery of services.
- Kellie’s shall comply with Texas Administrative Codes and Regulations, regarding In-Home care.
- Kellie’s will ensure that we have staff coverage 24 hours, 7 days a week. It is the responsibility of the family to notify agency of a DSW who does not show up in his /her home for work. Call the (281)-888-5252 number after hours. (on call).
- Kellie’s is dedicated to treating consumers with compassion, love, respect and dignity.
- Kellie’s is committed to becoming your In-Home Care Provider.